Be a part of A Three Angels CARE Team
CARE Teams are focused on Community, Advocacy, Respect and Encouragement and are led by Three Angels board members, key staff or volunteers who desire to do 'Mission Trips' differently. Open to individuals and groups, all trips include lodging at our guest house, transportation, project costs, security and interpreters. While you will get to experience the full range of programs at Three Angels, each visit will be focused on specific needs. Inquiries should be directed to ThreeAngelsOffice@gmail.com
DENTAL TEAMS NEED: OPEN DATES
Our need is great and our openings are flexible based on YOUR availability! Dental professionals are invited to work in our medical clinic & community center to provide cleanings and checkups as well as extractions, fillings and training. We have 2 dental chairs and various implements as well as a Haitian dental assistant. Although we do have dental equipment available in Haiti, we would need assistance gathering supplies like toothbrushes, toothpaste, filling material, numbing agents, syringes, caps or crowns, etc. For a detailed list of equipment please email us: ThreeAngelsOffice@gmail.com
- Dates and openings are very flexible. Ideally the trip would be 5 days in country.
- $350 per person + $50/night for accommodations at our Guest House
- Includes lodging, 3 meals each day, security and all in-county travel.
- Airfare not included
- Open to individuals or teams!
ORPHAN CARE TRIP: FEBRUARY 17-22, 2017
This trip will be led by Orphan Care specialist, Leah Ballock and one of our Board Members. While a general overview of Three Angels will be given, the focus will be on spending time and energy supporting the work being done at Angel House Orphanage. You will be able to experience first-hand, the beauty and resiliency of Haiti and learn how we 'do Orphan Care differently'.
- $900 (not including airfare) $300 non-refundable deposit due 11/15/16. Balance 1/15/17
- Team member must be on the same flight from MIA-PAP / PAP-MIA
- Limited to 12 participants who would like to:
- pariticipate in cleaning, , painting, organization and light construction
- craft with kids at the school and the orphanage
- support our in-country staff
- support our Orphan Care and Student Sponsorship programs